Based on ISO27001/NIST security frameworks, Rebasoft delivers extensive capabilities to support processes in the Infrastructure Security (INF) Control Area, reducing risk and cost.
For example, Anti-malware systems rely on installing software on a target system. While Anti-malware software should be deployed where possible, there are two key issues that Rebasoft overcomes:
- How can we be sure all systems have the necessary software installed?
- How can we better defend against zero-day threats and malware – such as wannacry?
- Are there any gaps in our malware defences?
- How can I ensure all systems connected to the network are assessed for vulnerabilities?
- How can I protect critical systems when I cannot install anti-malware software?
- Is there a defence against zero-day attacks?
Rebasoft’s ISM Control area provides a foundation to real-time discovery helping ensure coverage of INF anti-malware controls. Through network data and extensive APIs - which communicate with anti-malware management systems - you can see at a glance as to the coverage. Reporting via a single pane of glass means information for the “C” suite and subject matter experts (SMEs) is seamlessly interwoven. This makes security more effective, reducing errors and improving time to recover.
INF-1: Malware detection & spread prevention
Ensuring all end points are covered by anti-malware controls and ensuring spread prevention
INF-2: Platform assurance (vulnerability)
Ensuring any connected systems are assessed for vulnerabilities